GNOME Classic & Extensions

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 14:38:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running Fedora 19 & GNOME Classic Session and wondered if there was
any extension for:

- add "Open in Terminal" when you right-click on the desktop (like GNOME
2 used to)

- a workspace extension so that I could see all the workspaces on the
bottom right hand.  Right now, with the classic session, I have to click
twice:  activate pop-up  & then choose the desired workspace.  Again,
I'm looking something like the old days.

I searched the extensions website but can't find any for these.

Thanks,
Jorge