installiing joomla

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Sep 14 20:55:56 UTC 2013

please respond to the list too, well i CC the list now

offlist thanks are nice but does not change that some people including list-owners
still insists that i am only an asshole because i use clear language and answers
with knowledge will never compensate a few hot-blooded from time to time and
that is why i respond with the user in CC and not only to the list and i will
continue act this way until the hell freezes over instead see respones days later

one additional thing to the last reply:

>> For clarification, can the temp/cache folders be subdirectories of the
>> DocumentRoot or should Apache never be able to write any file it could
>> potentially serve?
>
> it does not matter at the end of the day

belongs to the question subdirectories of docroot or not

> Apache never be able to write any file it could potentially serve?

is clearly the point *yes* and that includes files directly served
as well as parts of the application itself