Thunderbird text color -

David dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:57:05 UTC 2013

On 9/16/2013 3:25 AM, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> On 16/09/13 02:12, Doug wrote:
>> Thanx for the file. T/B says it's installed. As usual, i could not find
>> where to activate the colors. Like before, when you or somebody said
>> there's something looks like a gear wheel. Well, not on my computer.
>> Anyway, where would I find the preference? I have looked at everything
>> I could find, and the only thing I see is in Display>When displaying
>> quoted plain text messages>Style--Size--Color and the box next to
>> color is black, which is not the color that I get. If my life depended
>> on finding something in Mozilla's GUI I would have been dead for several
>> years now.
>>
>> --doug
>

> Try Tools > Add ons > Extenions, then click on the Quote Colors line
> preferences box.
>
> There you can click on the colors and change each quote level color. It
> works well although it doesn't fix my problem, nothing does!
>
> Bob

I think that you are asking this in the wrong place. The wrong group of
'experts'. Knowledgeable as they are here - you would not ask your auto
mechanic to repair your broken leg.  :-)

Did you ask on the 'Mozillazine Forum'? And there is also a Mozilla
Thunderbird Newsgroup but the forum offers much better help.

--

  David