Suddenly keeps asking for Wifi key

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Sat Aug 9 14:28:59 UTC 2014

Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:

>   Whenever I do a git push, there are some error messages about KWallet,
> which I ignore, since the git push works. If I could get it such that I
> would never have to read the word "KWallet" again, that would be awesome,
> of course.

It sounds to me (though I am no expert) as if KWallet is open,
and waiting for you to put in its password.
You can remove the password for KWallet by going to KWalletManager
(type kwallet in the Applications text area)
and clicking on Change Password.
(That is what I have done.)
I guess you have to logout and login again after that.

You could close KWallet, but I would imagine that would mean
you always had to put in your WiFi key.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net