Get rid of F20G3 screen locker??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 18:55:16 UTC 2014

	I'm giving Gnome 3 another try, and still find it very annoying
to have to keep re-entering my password. (The machine I have it on is one
of four on a KVM switch.)

	I tried removing Gnome's own screensaver and installing
xscreensaver, but that hasn't worked -- yet at least. (I've been too busy
configuring this and another machine to find time yet for a log out and
back in, much less a reboot.)

	What I'm trying to eliminate is clearly not part of any
screensaver, but merely a needless defense imposed by some other part of
the OS.
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.