exfat on SD card getting mounted read-only

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:19:08 UTC 2014

fwiw

Googling " 03:01.2 SD Host controller: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822
SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter (rev 21) "

nets a whole bunch of linux problems threads

Another silly thought.  Dust-Off the card reader bay.  If the switch
position detection is optically based perhaps dust or dirt could become a
problem.