mate goof?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 17:39:51 UTC 2014

	On my #2 machine (which has been running Gnome3 for a few days; I
can do it now, but still don't like it much), I looked around, but
couldn't seem to lay my cursor on the proper way to install mate. So I
tried "yum install mate," and got nothing. Then I tried "yum install
mate*" and got bushels whizzing by. So many and so fast that I begin to
suspect I shouldn't've....

	Is there something else I should now? "yum install *mate" or "yum
install mate-*" or the like? Reboot??

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.