su - Authentication failure - reinstall fedora ?

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 16:50:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tried to use the "single-user-mode" but I had problem.
Typing "e" from the interactive menu (to choose the OS) I get the message:
*[0.000000] tsc: FAST  TSC  CALIBRATION FAILED.*

In the following line I got the prompt, but was not able to type anything
there (on the screen).

Can be that the actual installation is not good.. ?
(also I am not able to login as root ... the message that I get is "login
incorrect").

What do you think that I can do?

Thank you

Angelo