Secure Transactions

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Aug 31 00:54:55 UTC 2014

On 08/30/2014 05:39 PM, jd1008 wrote:

> Since it is transactions you want to secure, I have advised friends
> to install these firefox add-ons (not neceCELLERY :)  in the same order:

Two more:

BetterPrivacy
Flash Block

The nice thing about Flash Block is that it doesn't completely block
Flash, it just replaces it with a distinctive button that you can click
on if you want or need to see the flash.  Not only that, you can set it
up so that flash isn't blocked from specific sites if that's what you need.

And, if you're having trouble getting redirected to unsavory sites, or
find yourself being tricked by misleading links, you might consider
using Block site and setting it up as a blacklist, not a whitelist.