Secure Transactions

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:45:12 UTC 2014

Thank you Heinz for the good suggestions regarding checking certificates
and all.  As I think about it I would indeed really like to see a little
program for myself (perhaps a script can do if I can find the right tools)
which examines the entire log in procedure - perhaps "from which IP(s) -
using what certificates - fingerprint match QQ - time between segments
similar - ... - and if there are problems or significant differences raise
a colored flag to tell me how concerned I should be - and - keep a copy of
the exchange for further analysis if that might prove useful to the
institution IT team or law enforcement.

Thanks Tim as well, I will do some learning on DNS cache and figure out
good ways to work with what could be good or flush what may be bad.