Text selection and mouse button sensitivity

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Feb 3 06:17:50 UTC 2014

On 02/02/14 21:59, Tim wrote:
> Or a cordless mouse...  The usual wireless ones are a pain, you have to
> keep on replacing or recharging batteries, and resyncing hardware (the
> transmitter and receiver pair).

Not sure what you mean by the "usual wireless ones".  FWIW,  I've got a Logitech USB keyboard/mouse combo.  When I bought them I put a sticker in the battery compartment with the date.  I just checked and on Feb 7th it will be one year without changing the batteries in either.  Also, neither of the two have any "reconnect" or "resync" buttons and I've never had a "connection" issue.

I've also never had to re-solder any connections on any of my mice even though I have one cat that thinks it is hilarious she can maneuver the mouse from anywhere on the desk and toss it to the floor.....usually at 3AM.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts