Install and mirror issues on F20

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Tue Feb 4 17:48:13 UTC 2014

When using the boot.iso image and put on disk, does it have to be used
against an installable Fedora 20 tree, or can it be against just the
Packages/Repodata (Everything) tree where *all* the packages are
located?

Reason asking, is I mirror most of all Fedora most recent releases, to
include updates, testing, etc..But I mirror the release base against the
installable tree, not the *Everything* tree.

Well, using above, when I go to install other programs, from 3rd party
or even just what didn't come with the install, and the mirrored
installable tree doesn't have that package, I have to get it from the
*Everything* tree.

Hope I worded this right haha,

--
Mike Chambers