Strange problem -

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:35:00 UTC 2014

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 21:06:24 -0500
David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Most users here use KDE or Gnome so I doubt they can help you with a
> Xfce problem.

I use Xfce.

There are also Fedora lists for Gnome and KDE,

this is a Fedora user list, not specific to DE X

<snipped>

> But? Want a suggestion? A good one? Ask on the Xfce list. Either the
> Fedora one (second choice but not a bad one) or the real Xfce list
> (first choice and a better choice IMO).

Myabe Bob, has more than one DE installed,
it might be some other churn. I havn't looked into it.
I use Xfce exclusively and don't' have this problem.

I wouldn't ever ask on an upstream list,
unless knowing for certain in was a bug in their code.
You can get the "worksforme" answer quite easily,
with most upstream whether, Xfce, KDE, Calibre etc..

___
Regards
Frank
frankly3d.com