Service multiplex

Robert Dady robert.dady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 10:10:19 UTC 2014

The thing is that circumvention is also possible by disabling direct proxy
script download and set direct internet access, in that case there is no
need set up service-subdomain multiplexing.

It could also be possible to set httpd:80 and everything else on 443 where
some php script switches which service is running at a given time. Although
the question is not how to shoot, but what are steps of the weapon
production.
 On 02/12/2014 12:26 AM, Robert Dady wrote:

> Could this work? What else do I need to make this work?
> This is actually a brainstorming, but who knows maybe it results
> something useful.

To be honest, this sounds like you're trying to violate (or at least
circumvent) your company's security policy and I wouldn't feel right
suggesting ways for you to do that.