How do I - correction F-20 -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 18 16:47:32 UTC 2014

On 18/02/14 11:30, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:22:14 -0500
> "Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA" <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I am convinced the best way is to re-install both 19 and 20 with
>> conventional directories.
>>
>> Thank you for your response,
>>
>> Bob
>>
> That's probably the best option,
> you could also install another h\d
> and /etc/fstab mount it on both systems.
> So whichever you are on it is available.
>
> /dev/sdX /media/downloads ?
>
> ___
> Regards
> Frank
> frankly3d.com

Yes, better yet I think I'll install another drive and put a new copy of
F-20 on it first before doing anything else.

I like the present arrangement, I boot the computer and poke F9 as soon
as it starts which gives me a menu allowing the selection of the
drive/system I want, usually F-20. But it would be convenient if I could
mount one of the other drives when needed and extract information, which
is what I wanted to do this morning but gave up when faced with the LVM
challenge!

I need another project to mess with and it looks like I found it.

Thanks Frank,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod