Empathy sound notifications not working

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I don't get sound notifications for Empathy. I have enabled sound
notifications in preferences in Empathy.

This is f20 (upgraded from f19), cinnamon 2.0.14 and Empathy 3.10.3.

I am not sure whether this should be directed to empathy list or cinnamon,
but anyone with the same issue or got resolved?

Empathy is not listed as an application in sound settings as well (I doubt
this will help to figure the cause).

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
+94776509215
http://about.me/callkalpa