Reverse E-Mail Blockage.....

David dgboles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:50:48 UTC 2014

On 1/2/2014 9:36 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 01/02/2014 05:32 PM, David wrote:
>> The emails marked as spam by Gmail are stored in the 'spam folder'
>> aces sable from your account
>
> Can you assume Google stores *all* the messages your are recipient in
> the SPAM folder? With 0 messages discarded?
> I wouldn't.

They are stored for 30 days. Any spam that hts today, Jan o2, will there
for 30 days. The same for spam on Jan 03. There for 30 days. May I ask
how often you check your local spam folder? Surely as often as that?
Once on a weekend is what I follow. It might take 5 minutes.

Gmail only filters for spam if you want it to do so. On or off.
--

  David