Password to shutdown as user -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 3 16:07:04 UTC 2014

Fedora-20 64 bit XFCE system.

Requires a password to shut down as bobg. I've never had that problem
before and not certain I had it on the initial install. It is a real
annoyance ... and then it waits for "stop job is running for cups
printing service," obviously I have something messed up but not sure
what to do to fix it. One of the printers rand out of paper the other
day which caused some confusion but that is all back to normal and I've
used one of them since. Not sure that is related to the password problem
but it is suspect I suppose?.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod