OCR

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 10 16:24:02 UTC 2014

> On 01/10/2014 12:50 AM, g wrote:
<<>>
>> do you have the pdf file or are you talking about files that were
>> run thru a scanner?
>
> I scaned my old printed copy to pdf.

ok. then "pdf2txt" or "pdftotext" will/should work. no ocr program
needed, or use poma's second suggestion.

<>
>> that is a dead link.
>
> Not for me.  Or Poma (see his post).

works for me too now. for some strange reason, last night i could not
get to page. keep getting notice that it did not exist.

<>
>> last, but not least, adobe reader can export text from a pdf file.
>
> Not for this pdf.  I tried that.  It exports a zero length file.

maybe it is just with oos versions.

again, much luck.

--

peace out.