Changed behavior when middle clicking URL in mutt

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jan 14 17:47:21 UTC 2014

I used to middle click a URL in a mutt email, and it would open in my
web browser (Firefox). Now when I do so it prints it, including all
headers. If I change my mutt config to include print="ask-yes", it
displays a "key is not bound message". Right clicking on the link
displays a (GUI) menu with various options, including "Open Link".

I run GNOME, and mutt is run in a GNOME terminal. I think this change
happened when I moved to Fedora 20, but I am not certain.

Can anyone advise how I can get back to the original behaviour?

Thanks

Steve

--

Website:  www.stevesearle.com

 17:41:32 up 27 days,  1:10,  1 user,  load average: 0.14, 0.09, 0.03