F20 USB install broken?

Dan Irwin rummymobile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 05:01:45 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

Yes I did verify the ISO file checksum on download, but I did not do a
media verification.

Some further info, I could only get the installer UI when doing an EFI
boot. Doing a "legacy" boot would not yeild a GUI at all, just a dracut
shell, and complaints about USB devices not accepting addresses.

I just rebooted to the same USB stick, and it PASSed media verification. So
that rules out a corrupt install image.

Cheers,

Dan