pango error (F20)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Jan 16 20:22:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been getting an error with regard to a compiled piece of software
as follows:

Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_color_parse: assertion 'spec != NULL' failed

I have not seen this error before, so I was wondering if I am missing
something. Is there any software this points to?

I have installed pango, vte.

One more point: not sure if this is at all relevant but I am getting
this error in F20. Did not get it when I tried it on F19 some time ago.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use