email failure

Mikkel L. Ellertson mellertson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:10:33 UTC 2014

On 01/19/2014 01:57 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> A citizen does not, nor ought need to, pay anyone for the rights of the office of citizenship. Slavery is an abolished practice, yet your advertiser has just stated in this quote that slavery is alive and well. Is it not time to rethink this? Treating society as products may be one of the reasons that the Taliban attacked US soil, and destroyed the trade towers in New York. We need to be treated as people, as citizens. If we are treating each other as slaves then the cycle of violence will never stop.
>
> At least I have a massive voice that is listened to at the university.

When talking about e-mail service, what does thats have to do with
the trade-offs when using a "free" service compared to paying for
the service? You are just paying for the "free" service with a
different coin.

Mikkel
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and
taste good with Ketchup!