email failure

Richard Vickery rmv1 at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 20 03:46:57 UTC 2014

WTF does you support of service men and women have to do with my research of how states are organised, run, and how citizens are treated? Who the f-ck are you to run ramshot over me just because I know how the courts work? how the police work? the rules of evidence? the rules of political power? Game theory? Prisoners dilemma? F you David! After the manner in which this guy treated me, I could care less how that "F you..." comes across. If you had been kinder about my knowledge, I might be sorrowful and care somewhat about your misfortunes, but after the BS you dished out to me, I could care less about your life's mistreatment.