email failure

Edward M edwardm362 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 19:24:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:00:33 -0800 (PST)
Richard Vickery <rmv1 at sfu.ca> wrote:

> |--
> |[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
> |Linux 3.9.10-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Jul 14 01:31:27 UTC 2013
> x86_64
>
> Tim:
>
> "Man was born free, but everywhere he is in chains" Locke 1768(?)
>
> You are not slave to the Government unless you choose to be. You, and
> everyone in the state (in the global sense, as opposed to the
> American) controls the government.
>
> I suppose your lines, and lines like it from everyone in the group
> are why you do computers and why I should hang my hat, quit the
> group, pursue my projects and let you live your false assumptions
> about the state and its institutions, and build the operating system
> without me.
>
> Regards,
> Richard

    I suggest if not already done so to read from the late Georgetown's
    university professor, who also taught at Harvard,Princeton and
    was once a professor to Bill Clinton. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy
    & Hope: A History of the world in our time.

              http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/tragedy_and_hope_quigley_full1090pg.pdf