GNOME Shell and password prompts

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Jan 23 08:21:08 UTC 2014

Also here, when Evolution require password, I can't access to other
applications (es. KeePassX), and copy and paste password.

No AltTab, no SuperKey, no application list. Only CTRL+ALT+F2 work, but
this is another story.

It's possible to disable this annoying features?

Thanks

Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato da Linux Fedora20 con Gnome3.10)