yum/dnf setup to download packaged after x days

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:55:14 UTC 2014

Hi

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

> Btw, I don't know if this was at all possible, but it would have been
> nice if a corrective rpm was pushed to fix all all those problems that
> arose with the push of the bad selinux-related package. That would have
> been really helpful beacause right now, it is impossible to tell where
> the problem is with regard to a particular (seemingly unrelated)
> package (such as pdfnup/pdfefit, or for that matter, flash-plugin).

Well, if a corrective update was feasible,  we would have pushed one
already.  The problem is that the buggy update prevented future updates
from happening without running the steps outlined in my announcement.
Part of the recommendation was to reinstall the packages.    Refer to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F20_bugs#RPM_scriptlets_fail_during_updates

Rahul