F19 install and custom / RAID partitioning

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 09:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi folks.

I'm building a F19 box to replace my dead Bacula server and I'm trying to
emulate as close as possible the F17 install I did then. However, this
install UI is different and I've got a small probem.

I've got 2 x 3TG drives sda and sdb.
I've selected both drives (sda defaulted to boot device)
Selected Standard Partitioning
I'm in manual partitioning have done

1) +	Mount point = /biosboot capacity = 1MB

	got this bit by googling a previous error
	partition put on sda1

2) +	Mount point = /boot capacity = 50GB
	Device type = RAID

	/biosboot is moved to sda2

3) +	Mount point = SWAP capacity = 6GB
	Device type = RAID

	/biosboot is moved to sda3

4) + Mount point = / capacity = 100GB
	Device type = RAID

	/biosboot is moved to sda4

5) + Mount point = /var/bacula
	capacity = blank (default to remaining space)
	Device type = RAID

At this point I press "Update settings" to store the details for the last
partition. As soon as I press the button it goes wrong and either removes
some of the partitions or all of them and I get the message

Storage configuration reset due to unrecoverable error. Click for details

On clicking I then get the message

Can't have overlapping partitions.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to sort this.