Wifi connection issues with Intel?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:47:35 UTC 2014

I looked though the last update and nothing jumped out at me...  Tried
journalctl --this-boot and paged through it, nothing jumped out at me.

I've also tried all 3 installed kernels with the same result: Flakey
wireless

When I bring up the connection details (which takes to many clicks/menus) I
see connection speeds of 1, 18, 24, or 54Mbit but this is a n device and
has connected reliably at 108Mbit before now and the AP is less than 20
feet away.

Sometimes connections get stuck at "resolving host" and other times it
works.

Anyone seeing the same issue?

Thanks,
Richard