Save everybody some surprises in Fedora 22!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 13 04:53:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-06-13 at 08:06 +1000, Stephen Morris wrote:
> I've checked the installonly_limit in yum.conf and it is set to 3,
> which now confuses me because I've never had more than one kernel
> installed even when doing updates with yum.

That's never been my experience.

But, do you really mean that there's only one kernel because you've
directly checked that?  Or are you thinking that there was only one
kernel because the GRUB menu didn't show you any others to choose from
to boot with?

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.14.5-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Jun 2 15:03:19 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.