Wifi connection issues with Intel?

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 14 17:19:51 UTC 2014

On 06/14/14 13:02, poma wrote:

> Nope for this particular model, it's just one example for comparison.
> BTW dd-wrt is versatile and covers a lot more devices, besides the
> excellent documentation.
> Your  Linksys E3000 is literally twice as expensive, if a new one can
> be purchased, at all.
> It's not for everyone's pocket, Bob!
>

> poma

I just thought you might have known of an exceptional buy. I always look
at router spec's in the Newegg ads.

The E3000 I am using was a "refurbished" one I bought perhaps two years
ago and has never missed a beat. I had another I paid full price for and
somehow "bricked" it, the remains lay at the bottom of my junk box, I
really regretted that!

The Tomato (beta) Version 1.28 software provides information about
signal quality, etc. and gives me a lot of control over usage which is a
necessity with my Viasat service.

Thanks,

Bob

--