Case for an occasional system refresh or clean install

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 18 17:20:53 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 18 June 2014, Temlakos sent:
> The only thing is, every account on the old machine had the same
> black-rectangle problem. Nothing would do to solve it.

When you install a system, make an extra one or two test accounts.  It
gives you something to test with pristine user settings.  And it gives
you another account to log into should your normal one go belly up (just
one reason why I make such accounts straight away).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.