Fedora 20 K3B broken

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Wed Jun 25 02:35:21 UTC 2014

I don't know exactly when this happened, but today when I tried to use
K3B, I get the following error:

[paul at paul Desktop]$ k3b
k3b: error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.0: cannot open

A search for libproj.so.0: reveals that it is on the system.

[paul at paul Desktop]$ whereis libproj.so.0
libproj.so: /usr/lib/libproj.so.0
[paul at paul Desktop]$

Any ideas how I can fix this? I have tried reinstalling K3B and the
problem persists.

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates its warriors from its scholars will have its
thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools"
- Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous."
- Churchill