f20 - audio problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 27 06:58:25 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-06-26 at 18:12 -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> Does anybody know how to reinstall the standard f20 audio packages or
> where I can find a list of packages installed into a fresh f20 system
> (from the live xfce spin)?

If you have /var/log/yum.log, you can see what was recently installed
and removed, to try backstepping.

There's usually some log files in /root about the original installation.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.14.8-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Jun 16 22:36:56 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.