Dell Inspiron 1545 touchpad suddenly s-l-o-w

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:28:47 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 06:24 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/27/2014 03:11 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
>> if you provide more information
>> like your current kernel version, dmesg - fpaste link.. maybe I can
>> say more.
>
> It would be both quicker and easier to have Temlakos give us the
> response from uname -r as that will tell us exactly what we need in
> one simple step.

3.14.8-200.fc20.x86_64
'
By the way: though it's monumentally annoying, I have a USB mouse on
hand from a recent shipment. That works, and gives me some degree of
satisfaction.

Should I turn the touchpad off completely and use the USB mouse
exclusively until I can solve the problem?

I tried using KDE System Settings for the touchpad. But when I tried
raising the sensitivity of the touchpad, all that happened was that it
locked.

Temlakos