mandb errors

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 04:41:25 UTC 2014

Updating index cache for path `/usr/share/man/man8'. Wait...mandb:
warning: /usr/share/man/man8/isdnctrl_conf.8.gz: whatis parse for
isdnctrl_conf(8) failedmandb: can't resolve
*/usr/share/man/man8/btrfs-check.8.gz*: _Too many levels of symbolic links

_I'm not sure, but I would think this part of the errors might have
something to do with it? Maybe cjeck that path to make sure eveything is
legit? And bear in mind I'm SO not a "Guru" in Linux...so this is just a
"guess" from my perspective, and then I guess I would search the logs to
see what's REALLY going on in there!

EGO II