iptable

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Thu May 1 22:23:37 UTC 2014

On 05/02/14 03:51, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My firewall-config does not work properly (I am ready posted about).
> How can I manage the iptable manually?
> There is no
>  /etc/sysconfig/iptables
>
> Right now I need to turn on the port 5900 open for vnc

Are you running into the same problem a user had back in February?  The subject line at that time, if I remember correctly, was along the lines of "vncviewer".

FWIW, vnc works fine here upon opening the necessary ports via firewall-config.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis