iptable

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Thu May 1 22:52:03 UTC 2014

Oh I now,
but on this machine the 5900-5903 port are filtering and I cannot open them.
using firewall-config, I get:

 ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.80:/org/fedoraproject/Config/Services/ServiceHerders/XinetdServiceHerder: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

How can I fix it?

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France