iptable

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Fri May 2 00:01:16 UTC 2014

Yes,
Thank to mind me.
In the mean time, the machine has been updated.
So the definitive conclusion is that I will never be able the access to this
machine because of the firewall?

Can I just use the ssh?
By the way, I can sak that they opne the service for me. They will probably do it
if I aks exactly what I need.

In addition, what if I go through a VPN?
In the past I set up a VPN, with the right instruction from the university.
But at this University, I not sure!!!

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France