FC14 -> FC20 & Evolution

Charlie McVeigh cbmcveigh at comcast.net
Fri May 2 00:55:43 UTC 2014

Okay, I have to admit I gave been lazy and have fallen far behind the
the curve on Fedora releases.  I am currently running FC14 and I want to
upgrade to FC20.  My question for the board is as follows:

Since I am so far behind the current release of Fedora will I have any
trouble restoring a backup of my Evolution files to FC20 Evolution once
I upgrade?   I have searched the web for advice on this but I can't find
any information that answers this question.

I am concerned that I am making too big of a leap in Evolution versions
and need to consider an intermediate step of upgrading to FC16 or FC17,
restoring my Evolution data and backing it up again to make the leap to
FC20.

Currently running FC14 & Evolution 2.32.3

Thanks for any advice that can be shared.

Charlie