How/Where to Report google chrom repo errors

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Fri May 9 16:30:23 UTC 2014

On 05/05/2014 05:09 PM, Tim Evans wrote:
> Getting this from yum for the last several days:
>
> google-chrome-unstable-36.0.19 FAILED
> http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64/google-chrome-unstable-36.0.1964.2-1.x86_64.rpm:
> [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
> Trying other mirror.
>

> Error downloading packages:
>    google-chrome-unstable-36.0.1964.2-1.x86_64: [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.
>
> How/where to report this?

Thanks to all who replied, including:

geleem at bellsouth.net and dgboles at gmail.com

'g' provided a URL for reporting; it appeared to link directly to a bug
report, but only takes you to Google's top-level help page:
https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/1347782?hl=en&ref_topic=4386914

 From that page, you can get to:
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=Enterprise, which
appears to be the place to report issues.

I ended up removing the unstable release and installing the current one
from
https://dl.google.com/linux/direct/google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm

Installing the latter updates the Google chrome repo.

--
Tim Evans			|   5 Chestnut Court
Linux/UNIX Consulting		|   Owings Mills, MD 21117