Fedora 20 update problem

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue May 13 02:59:29 UTC 2014

A few days ago I updated the Dell 1520 from f19 to fed 20 with no problems.
Just now I started updating my desktop from 19 to 20 and have run into
problems.

I am following https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum
Ran
yum install rpmconf; rpmconf -a
find /etc /var -name '*?.rpm?*'
  yum install yum-utils; package-cleanup --leaves
yum remove package-name-and-version and removed all of the packages listed.
Then ran: sudo yum install fedora-upgrade

Problem came with sudo fedora-upgrade.
It found all the packages to be upgrades then displayed
Install      14 Packages (+94 Dependent packages)
Upgrade    1997 Packages
Remove        3 Packages (+ 2 Dependent packages)
Downgrade     4 Packages

Total download size: 1.5 G
Is this ok [y/d/N]: Exiting on user command
Your transaction was saved, rerun it with:
  yum load-transaction /tmp/yum_save_tx.2014-05-13.12-29.5mzQEV.yumtx
and defaulted back to the terminal prompt at which there was no way to
continue.

I reran  yum load-transaction /tmp/yum_save_tx.2014-05-13.12-29.5mzQEV.yumtx
which Resolved all dependencies but again defaulted back to the terminal
with no way of progressing.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks for any assistance
Roger