Acrobat fonts compared to Evince fonts

Dale Dellutri daledellutri at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:47:51 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
> I am displaying IEEE 802 standard pdfs.  In Acrobat that I get for Fedora
> from Adobe's repo, the font used is basically unreadable, particularly when
> I display it on the monitor in the meeting room.

I don't understand why this should be more noticeable when displaying it on
the monitor in the reading room, unless it's a resolution problem.

However, in my notes for installing Acrobat Reader, I have:

  The following are needed for Acrobat Reader
  # yum install PackageKit-gtk-module.i686 gtk2-engines.i686 \
    libcanberra-gtk2.i686 libcanberra-gtk3.i686
  # yum install AdobeReader_enu

Do you have all these packages?

--
Dale Dellutri