firefox

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Wed May 14 13:28:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

>From 1 machine when I try to reach pages of website, I get:

Page Not Found

Reason: Segment "126" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected on page with id=1.

TYPO3 is an open source content management system. To maintain the quality of the system and to improve it, please help us by donating. TYPO3 CMS. Copyright © 1998-2013 Kasper Skårhøj. Extensions are copyright of their respective owners. Go to http://typo3.org/ for details. TYPO3 comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. Obstructing the appearance of this notice is prohibited by law.

Would you have any idea about what is generating this error?

It is fine from another machine (all fedora 20).

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France