Consistent device naming

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Wed May 14 23:49:19 UTC 2014

On 05/14/2014 04:15 PM, Tom Horsley issued this missive:
> On Wed, 14 May 2014 15:52:35 -0700
> Rick Stevens wrote:
>
>> I believe you can edit /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules and add
>> lines such as:
>
> Used to be able to. Maybe there is some magic to allow it,
> but it seems to have stopped working by default.

Do you have the systemd-udevd.service running? Dunno if that's been
disabled by default or not...all my machines have been fedup'd.
-   "Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?"  "I don't remember"  -
-                            -- Chumbawumba, "Amnesia" (TubThumping) -