replacement for seamonkey?

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri May 16 19:56:33 UTC 2014

On 05/16/2014 12:34 PM, Paul Cartwright issued this missive:
> On 05/16/2014 02:43 PM, Doug wrote:
>>>
>> You haven't read the right pages, I guess. It runs on Windows and
>> Linux, and I thik even on Mac.
>> I have a copy running right here on PCLinuxOS-32 KDE.  I have another
>> copy running on Windows 8.1. (64-bit.)
>> This afternoon I will install it on PCLOS-64, as it's supposed to do
>> that also.
>> The installation is a breeze. It does all the work, as soon as you
>> extract the file. Just like Windows!
> I am looking here, on the download page:
> http://www.palemoon.org/palemoon-x64.shtml
>
> Minimum system Requirements:
>
>   * Windows Vista x64/Windows 7x64/Windows 8 x64/Server 2008 x64 or later
>   * 256 MB of free RAM
>   * At least 100 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space

If you look at the "Downloads" page, you'd find a link to:

	http://www.palemoon.org/contributed-builds.shtml

and on that page, "PM4Linux".
-     There are only 10 kinds of people in the world -- those who    -
-                 understand binary and those who don't              -