replacement for seamonkey?

benfell at parts-unknown.org benfell at parts-unknown.org
Fri May 16 22:39:25 UTC 2014

Fernando Cassia writes:

> Yes Seamonkey suite was born first as Mozilla. But it isn't "old". I mean,
> it incoporates the latest technologies and Firefox Gecko engine

And as I understand it, this conversation shouldn't *just* be about
Seamonkey. Since Mozilla is doing the dirty deed, that implicates Firefox,
if anything more rapidly than Seamonkey.

It may be time to draw upon Debian's iceweasel, icedove, and iceape, if,
and this is a big if, those projects will fork to avoid the DRM.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the