clear DNS cache

Pal, Laszlo (private) vlad at vlad.hu
Tue May 20 15:43:09 UTC 2014

After a quick google it seems there is no "central" cache used anymore
(previously nscd service maintained a central cache, but it is not
installed by default). If this is installed at you, you may want to
restart the relevant service

nscd.x86_64 : A Name Service Caching Daemon (nscd).

also if-down/if-up may clear the app specific caches

L: