Laser printer density -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed May 21 14:52:55 UTC 2014

On 05/21/14 10:42, David wrote:
> On 5/21/2014 10:15 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> On 05/20/14 20:10, Roger wrote:
>>> Off topic a bit but would you mind reverting to white background and
>>> black text in your emails please. I have difficulty reading your messages
>>> thanks
>>> Roger
>> I send "plain text" to the list from Thunderbird. No one else has
>> reported this "problem?"
>>
>> I do view everything in white text on black since that works best for
>> me. I normally do: Format > Remove All Text Styles before sending, if
>> that somehow failed to happen I apologize.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> I have seen this, from time to time, also. I just never mentioned it.

I did find that somehow mail was set to send in both HTML and plain
text, probably the result of an update?

However Thunderbird is also configured to send only plain text to this
and several other lists which I would hope does what I ask. Even then I
usually go to Format at the top and remove the other things I know
people object to on this list. If that is not working as I expect then I
can only rely on feedback from others and I guess that's what I got from
Roger.

I do make an effort to comply with the rules.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE