Laser printer density -

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Wed May 21 17:01:50 UTC 2014

On 05/21/2014 07:27 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA issued this
missive:

> On 05/20/14 15:10, fedora wrote:
>> You may possibly find a hint here
>>
>> http://support.brother.com/g/s/id/linux/en/index.html?c=us_ot&lang=en&comple=on&redirect=on
>>

>> suomi
> I don't see anything there I haven't read before unless I am missing it.
> All I have read from Brother is that Density is set to work with their
> toner and I should try buying a new cartridge and drum, both of which I
> have done. The printer is old and there may be other wear factors to
> consider, but I would like to be able to try setting the Density a
> little higher.

Sometimes the corona wire ages a bit and doesn't do a great job. That's
something you might be able to replace and/or clean it. Back in the day,
you could do that.
-          Programmers often confuse Halloween and Christmas.        -
-              After all, 31 Oct is the same as 25 Dec!              -